Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO ONEDAYPILOT WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDTIONS PAGE. THE USE OF THIS SITE INDICTED UNCONDITIONAL AND IRREVOCABLE AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DON’T AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
This website is owned by Global Business Partner Sdn Bhd, as ONEDAYPILOT, a limited liability company based in Malaysia, commercial registration number 732412-K, Sales Office address as at H3-G16, Hangar 3, Old Cargo Complex, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport, 47200 Subang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
• Your access to and use of this Site is solely at your own risk. ONEDAYPILOT makes no representation, warranty or covenant whatsoever about its reliability, stability or virus free nature.
• ONEDAYPILOT at its sole discretion impose limits and restriction of the use of this website and at any tie is permitted to withdraw your use of this website without notifying you.
ACCEPTENCE OF TERMS
• Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions will be assumed unless we hear otherwise from the client within 48 hours of the booking confirmation email being received.
• Exemption from these Terms and Conditions (part or in full) is at the discretion of and must be agreed upon at time of booking or within 48 hours of the booking confirmation email being received.
• Prices are in Malaysian Ringgit and include taxes.
• Prices are all inclusive; there are no hidden fees.
• To maintain high product quality and safety standards, we do not discount our prices.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
• ONEDAYPILOT aim to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service.
• If you are unsatisfied with an element of our service to you, contact us immediately. Our management will respond to your feedback and issue resolution.
• Booking Confirmation is emailed immediately. If you did not receive, kindly email us so we can resend.
CANCELLATIONS BY CLIENTS
• All Cancellations will incur a minimum fee of 30% from the total amount paid.
• Cancellations made within 72 hours of booking time will result in client being charged in full.
• If you need to change your booking date, we require at least 72 hours notice, however we would appreciate as much notice as possible. Loss of full payment will result for rescheduling with less than 72 hours notice.
• This is a half-day activity. Due to the nature of skydiving, delays and rescheduling are often required. Be aware that planning to complete your jump on time can often disappoint. We can often experience delays due to weather or air traffic. As a result, it will be considered a last minute cancellation if you have not allowed 4 hours to complete the jump, and payment will be forfeited in full (We put your Safety first and your schedule second at ONEDAYPILOT).
CANCELLATIONS BY COMPANY
• If the company cancels due to weather or other factors a full refund will be given within 72 hours of cancellation.
• Where client has paid via third party, in most cases, the third party will be responsible for the refund to the client.
• If you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from the Site on to your computer's hard drive you are advised to take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from the Site.
• All texts, information, photographs and images, documents, audio materials, video materials and/or any other materials provided on this Site (including the layout of the Site) together with the software codes are owned by ONEDAYPILOT. Without prior written permission of ONEDAYPILOT, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form).
• This Site also contains trademarks, including but not limited to ONEDAYPILOT and logo (Trade Marks) which are the sole property of ONEDAYPILOT or have been licensed. Any use and/or reproduction of the Trade Marks requires ONEDAYPILOT’s written consent.
• The Site is accepted for personal use through your web browser only, no part of the Site may be reproduced, stored (for any period of time) in any electronic or relatives systems, modified, adapted, uploaded to third party location, framed, performed in public, or transmitted in any form without ONEDAYPILOT prior written consent.
• Any unauthorized use of the Site violates Copy Rights Laws and the Trade Mark laws of privacy and policy. All rights in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
You may only use this Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; in any event, the laws of the MALAYSIA, ONEDAYPILOT or other jurisdiction from where you are accessing the Site will be followed.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
• Use this Site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the proprietary rights of others or is in breach of privacy
• Use this Site in a manner which damages, or could damage of any of ONEDAYPILOT servers and related infrastructure or take any actions which could result in an unreasonable or excessive load on ONEDAYPILOT’s infrastructure.
• Use this Site in any manner, which interferes in any party's use of the Site.
• Alter or interfere with font end ‘look and feel’ of the Site.
• Copy, alter, modify, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material used in the Site.
• Indulge in piracy or any act, which infects the Site or the servers with viruses or affects control.
• Acquire, or attempt to acquire, any unauthorized access to any of ONEDAYPILOT networks, by whatever means.
LINKS TO THE SITE
• You may not create a link to any page of this Site without prior written consent of ONEDAYPILOT.
• This Site may contain links or references to other websites, which are not operated by ONEDAYPILOT and we do not monitor or review content of other party's websites and shall not be responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
• ONEDAYPILOT reserves the right to update the information, services, products and any other materials on the Site without any notice. Also these Terms and Conditions can be modified anytime without any prior notice. ONEDAYPILOT is under no obligation to contact or notify you of any changes in the Site or the Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
• The federal laws of the MALAYSIA shall govern your use and operation of this Site under the Terms and Conditions.
• If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in regards to the Site or these Terms and Conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.